The Downtown Optimist Club recently announced the 2020 Junior Golf Program Dates:
The Scheduled Play Dates & Locations:
- June 16th @ Briarwood
- June 18th @ Briarwood
- June 23rd @ Briarwood
- Registration – 8:00AM
- Play begins 8:10AM
- Should finish all rounds by 10:30AM
Things You Should Know:
- Participating in the DTOC Jr. Golf Program is FREE. There are no fees to pay or sign up charges. If a child wishes to play, then he or she can play.
- All players should wear collared shirts and golf shoes or tennis shoes.
- Sunscreen is highly recommended as it can get very bright on the course.
- If your child already has clubs, please bring them. Some golf clubs will be provided for children who do not have clubs.
- Clubs provided will be sanitized beforehand and hand sanitizer will also be provided.
- A snack and water will be provided to all participants. If you do not want your child to use the snacks and water provided, please bring your own (water especially as it will be HOT!)
The DTOC typically asks for parents to volunteer. However, this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the restrictions in place by state and local government, we ask that parents either drop off participants or stay in their cars during play.
For more information, click here.
For Registration/Waiver Form, click here.
If you would like to have your child participate in the DTOC Junior Golf Program and have questions or if you would like to pre-register by email (recommended), you can contact any of the following people:
- Will Carpenter – Tel: (601) 693-9711 Email: email@example.com
- Trey Hannah – Tel: (601) 483-3355 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anthony Thomas – Tel: (601) 485-0894 Email: email@example.com