The Scheduled Play Dates & Locations:
- June 20th @ Briarwood
- June 22nd @ Lakeview
- June 27th @ Lakeview
- June 29th @ Briarwood
- Registration – 8:00AM
- Play begins 8:30AM
- Should finish all rounds by 11:00AM
Things You Should Know:
- Participating in the DTOC Jr. Golf Program is FREE. There are no fees to pay or sign up charges. If a child wishes to play, then he or she can play.
- All players should wear collared shirts and golf shoes or tennis shoes.
- Sunscreen is highly recommended as it can get very bright on the course.
- If your child already has clubs, please bring them. Some golf clubs will be provided for children who do not have clubs.
- A snack and water will be provided to all participants.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
The DTOC is also interested in hearing from any parents who would like to volunteer to help chaperone the kids around the various courses. You do not have to an expert on golf to help! All you need to have is a willingness to spend a couple of hours with a great group of kids in the outdoors and fresh air.
For more information, click here.
If you would like to have your child participate in the DTOC Junior Golf Program, or if you want to volunteer to help out, you can contact any of the following people:
- Will Carpenter – Tel: (601) 693-9711 Email: email@example.com
- Kyle Waller – Tel: (601) 701-8600 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The Downtown Optimist Club of Meridian would like to thank Bobby Parker for the commitment he has made over many years to Optimist Jr. Golf! We appreciate your involvement!